• Home • About • Sales & Info • Instruction • Continuing Education • Travel • News & Notes • Specials • Contact • Operating Hours • Links •
Scuba diving is a totally awesome sport. Until recently, only older
kids and adults could do it. Not anymore! Now there’s SCUBA RANGERS,
a way cool scuba club for kids ages 8 to 12.
With SCUBA RANGERS, you can scuba dive in a pool with real diving
equipment, play games under water, and other fun stuff.
What’s cool about SCUBA RANGERS?
How to become a SCUBA RANGER
- You’re part of a special, elite group: scuba divers.
- You accomplish things that will amaze your parents – and you
- You develop good sense around the water, and increased awareness of water safety.
- You build confidence, self-esteem, and pride.
- Unlike many other sports, scuba can be enjoyed for a lifetime
- Diving’s something very few people can do – maybe not even your parents.
SCUBA RANGERS must work their way through five RANGER Levels. You’ll
get cool rewards for each level you compete.
Who can be a SCUBA RANGER?
- Level 1: RED RANGER – Water safety techniques, swimming and snorkeling skills.
- Level 2: WHITE RANGER – Snorkel review and first time on scuba.
- Level 3: BLUE RANGER – More scuba skills and underwater photography.
- Level 4: SILVER RANGER – More scuba, fun and games.
- Level 5: DEMO RANGER – Demo Ranger is the highlight, because you proudly demonstrate your skills to parents, family and friends.
SCUBA RANGERS is for any kid ages 8 to 12. The children of
non-divers and divers are equally welcome. You must have basic
swimming skills, be comfortable around the water, and in good
Rangers are expected to make a commitment to learning proper diving
skills and following safe diving practices – and HAVING FUN!
How to get started
It’s easy! Just ask your parents to call the:
Finger Lakes Scuba Ranger Hotline…..1-800-764-3483
Email us at: email@example.com
Lakes Scuba is a division of Coral Reef Dive Adventures.
Copyright © 1999 Coral Reef Dive Adventures. All Rights Reserved.